China Set

This is my parents china set that they received when they got married. This china set has now been in our family for 29 years. My mother had not picked a china set to put on her wedding registry as a gift. This ended up working out perfectly because there was already a china set that had been picked out years in advance for this day. My great grandmother on my fathers side is who gifted them their set. When my father was born his grandmother had picked out and bought a china set that should would be given to him and his wife on their wedding day. This set was picked out 25 years before the wedding day. My great grandmother did this for both my dad and his brother. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assassination of a Famous Nut Artist, 1971

Al Wei Wei

Terracotta Warriors