China Set

Image result for china set wine glass

I did not get to see my grandmother this thanksgiving like I usually do every year. My grandmother is one of the people who raised me aside from my parents and god parents. I lived with her for a couple of years and she has a similar china set to this one that I found on google, I will always remember this set as a child. She had about 3 or 4 of these wine glasses with gold designs on it and we were not allowed to drink out of them or touch them unless if was special occasion. I also remember that when they are being washed we had to be very carefully because if we scrubbed the gold too much it would scrap off. Until this day my grandmother still has these glasses in her cabinet and the remain shiny and untouched. They are every delicate and mean a lot to her because she has had them for many many years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assassination of a Famous Nut Artist, 1971

Al Wei Wei

Terracotta Warriors